Sunday, February 13, 2011

My girl Amy recently passed on to me a list to complete on 8 things people would want to know about you. Let's see.


1. I have two Yorkies one named Bentley and one named Kahlua.
2. I used to play piano and danced tap and jazz when I was younger.
3. I am a sucker for reality TV shows LOL
4. My favorite style of minis to make our the paper bag ones.
5. I love to travel and plan to go to Italy in September.
6. I love the color purple.
7. I love reading my horoscopes daily even though I really don't read to much into what they
say. My sign is a Pisces.
8. I love to workout and stay fit.

2 comments:

  1. WOw! so many new things about you that i didn't know! Italy is on my travel wishlist so i would love to see pics when you go and i also workout! i have recently started to do the Bodyrock.tv workouts. check em out. thanks for playing along. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute idea. love it!

    ReplyDelete